Sunday, November 1, 2009

H1N1 Halloween

Let me just be clear, I am not positive and nor was the Doctor, but apparently this flu is to be reckoned with. Let me just say I can definitely agree with that.

8 hours of 101 degree fever and WAY TOO MANY Advil later I am finally beginning to feel like my old self again 2 days later.

I was supposed to attend a Halloween party last night and couldn't bring myself to muster the energy.

I did however on Friday before the dreaded fever hit have a brief 2 hours of Advil/Antibiotic induced bliss where I thought I was potentially invincible. Where these cupcakes got decorated.

I had made cupcakes and cookies the day before in anticipation of the party and then on Friday when I woke up feeling like I had been hit by a truck, I knew at some point that day I would be heading down hill.

I didn't bother with recipes since this is a box mix and a container of white icing.
Here are a few of my spooky creations:

No comments: